Thanks for visiting our site. We hope you find what you need, and get a feel for our church. We’re passionate about Jesus Christ. We want to know him, to honour him in the way we live, and to share him with others. Please look around. See what we do. Listen to a talk. Or better still come to one of our activities. There’s something for everyone, and we’d love to meet and welcome you.
Where are we?
We are located at 85 Wattle Road, Jannali. See Google map here.
What to expect at a church service?
Everyone is welcome at all our services – but each has a different ‘vibe’.
- Saturday Night and Sunday Morning Church, 10am both have lots of families attending, with a creche and high quality “Kid’s Church” programs.
- Evening Church is most senior high and young adults attend.
- Youth Church is aimed at junior high.
- Morning Church (Sunday 8am) is a more traditional Anglican service with hymns sung with an organ.
- Thursday Church caters especially for seniors.
In most services you can expect:
- Singing – usually 3 or 4 songs
- The Bible will be read from the front, followed by a talk explaining and applying the reading.
- Prayers. Someone will lead these from the front.
- Updates of church news and upcoming events.
- After the formal service ends, there is usually some sort of food (depending on the time of day) which is a great time to meet and chat with people.
- Most come dressed casually – but come as you are!