Saturday Church. 5:30-6:45pm.
5:00 pm – Sausage sandwich in the yard / or inside if raining (optional gold coin donation). Many kids and adults also stay for a long time after church.
- About 190 adults, youth, kids, babies and leaders gather on any given Saturday. We are made up of people from different nationalities, marital status’, ages, life-situations and church experience. Many are Christians, others are just interested in finding out more.
- The kids’ program is brilliant, both fun and top quality. They stay with parents for the first few minutes of church before kicking off their groups: Creche; Ark (2-3 y/o); Sprouts(4-5 y/o); K-2; 3-5; FUSE (y6-8). Every week there is also a creche so that you can come and enjoy church. But if you prefer you can bring your little or big one(s) in the service. Occasionally we run an all-ages service where the kids and adults learn together.
- Among the congregations, we have a reputation of taking God and his word seriously, but being relaxed in the way we do things. There certainly is no dress code and no expectation of
- We use the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB), and we provide visitors Bibles available at the doorways.
- We host the Outdoor Carols each year. This year it will be held on the 8th of December.
- We have a Saturday Church Weekend Away every October in Deer Park & Chaldercot. In 2018 our speaker was Peter Jensen.
My name is Andrew Barry, I serve with Christ’s people as Assistant Minister at Jannali Anglican. One of my roles is pastor of the Saturday congregation. I am married to Ruth. We have five children living with us and one we are waiting to see again when Jesus returns. If you would like to contact me before or after your visit on a Saturday night please do so by emailing me or calling the church office on 9528 9130.